Monday

BEHOLD

this is from when we watched part 3 of the power of nightmares, and then happened upon a show about mummies. awesome cinematic transitions; lens flare. guess who made the collage. ps does anyone have a digital projector i can borrow for sunday's DCAC performance kthxbye?



Couches have caught us up
(time couched in caches of fabric;
his presumptuous self-invitations,
her multitasking conversations)

In a country where nothing is feared
Everything can be our religion
Behold what the man said to us
Behold our everlasting pets

9 comments:

un-named-mass said...

FUCK... Good or I would have a projector for you in DC but will both by in NYC... I'm going to see if anything can be worked out on that but I highly doubt it.

Ryan W. said...

chris toll made it?

bender said...

nough.

Ryan W. said...

lauren made it?

bender said...

know.

think about it--who has good skills on the comprooter, too much time on his hands, and more access to my life than all y'all bitches?

Ryan W. said...

I give up. bill gates.

bender said...

justin edward caligula sirois

Ryan W. said...

ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew that all along!!!!!!!!!!
ha!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to be wrong a bunch of times. but, I knew!!!!!!!

nationofulysses said...

BEHOLD!

my Photoshop skills flatten your vectors into offset, post-script gibberish!

BEHOLD!