Wednesday

ain't nobody want no shit and AIDS and shit up in they water, fuck that--what? fuck that, shit's fucked up. did he die? he fell down that chute? what,

that's what the water people are saying in front of our house. i think maybe they are at a standstill. i shall transcribe.

"they got these trees and shit, and this man's arm start lookin' like snakeskin--that shit don't look good. it's all that bacteria, shit, this lady walked out in her bare feet, man, she got some a that shit on her toe, man, that shit turn black. wherever that shit get on you. erything grow abnormal."

"oh my goodness!"

"forty feet of shit water."

i want them to come more often.

google image search: "forty feet of shit water"



i mean, why she gotta be so elitist. shit. shit's troubling.

3 comments:

Ryan W. said...

I was doing some research on the atmosphere so I could write a comment like "you are the poet laureate of the mezosphere during the cretaceous period." and I got this. if I were the kind of person that reads a whole thing like that link, I would.

Ryan W. said...

1 Comment - Show Original Post

Ryan W. said...

I was doing some research on the atmosphere so I could write a comment like "you are the poet laureate of the mezosphere during the cretaceous period." and I got this. if I were the kind of person that reads a whole thing like that link, I would.

bender said...

that is the greatest honor i could ever receive--and from good old ahmed, no less!

"he fell down a chute, what, like on a bike?"

"yeah on a bike!"

"what, like a bike that you ride?"