Tuesday

what ryan is doing

ryan has just* pulled his second bottled beer from the refridgerator and is sitting at his computer. it's a beer with a red and gold label. it might be more like a laminate label, like sol. those bottles are amazing. in his house the front door is to the right from where he's sitting and his tv is behind him with a blue couch in front of it. when he sits at the computer he leaves the kitchen light on, which is to the left, but not the light in the room where he is working. he wears a full set of pajamas at night. it is fact that ryan owns a pair of silk pajama pants (he told me in a bar). his bird sleeps in his (ryan's) room and sometimes when the dragonfly mobile turns a little it throws streetlight onto the walls, and the bird makes an extremely cute purring chirp. when ryan rode the tortoise, everyone cheered.

*note that my character analysis of ryan is based almost entirely on blog intake, although i like to think that i have a knack for the astral. clearly CA conrad could kick my pufferbelly ass. i just wanted to say pufferbelly because...pufferbelly.

--

furrow or the meiotic conundrum
this and pretend you have never seen her
see the acute mechanism of her knee
stuff to give away

o my god, run through the tortilla
true triple crown predilection
cursory railway of fraud irony
[i meant iron-on

see the winner in the trailer
look how he wears his ringer
help the look of disgust digesting
and stop with the kicking, potty

stuff to sell/laminate/reduce
am i the only one to know this
urgency of hesitating terror
tomorrow is just around

3 comments:

Ryan W. said...

ryan has just* pulled his second bottled beer [no] from the refridgerator and is sitting at his computer [yes, I was editing poems]. it's a beer with a red and gold label. it might be more like a laminate label, like sol. those bottles are amazing. in his house the front door is to the right from where he's sitting [no] and his tv is behind him [no, you're failing to account for the possibility that my computer is in a separate room from my front door, TV and couch] with a blue [no, brownish] couch in front of it [yes]. when he sits at the computer he leaves the kitchen light on [sometimes], which is to the left [no], but not the light in the room where he is working [tend to have the light on in the room]. he wears a full set of pajamas at night [no, though I do own some pajama bottoms that on rare occasions I wear at night or as house pants]. it is fact that ryan owns a pair of silk pajama pants (he told me in a bar) [not anymore, I sent them back to my ex]. his bird sleeps in his (ryan's) room [no] and sometimes when the dragonfly mobile turns a little it throws streetlight onto the walls [there's very little natural light in my bedroom, but I think the mobile sometimes catches what little there is], and the bird makes an extremely cute purring chirp [I wish... most of his locutions sound neurotic, panicked, or hostile... tho every once in a while there's something more mellow]. when ryan rode the tortoise [this might be a false memory, I think I told my mom about it once and she denied that I ever rode on a turtle], everyone cheered. [the fact that you got most things wrong this time should not prevent you from continuing the exercise in some way]

bender said...

NOTE that ryan doesn't remember things correctly (example tortoise) and may in fact have spent/be spending his night exactly as i imagined.

Ryan W. said...

hmm.