Tuesday

jargon (recent)

these are all things directly from my school notebook margins, all written in bubble cursive w/ shadowing technique, all from the beginning of the semester until now. my notebook is baby blue, and "CCBC" is embossed in gold on the front. there is of course drawing accompaniment.

BIO 110: MOLECULAR & CELL

cleavage furrow
the central dogma of gene expression
spindle fibers
pea plants in the monastery
law of independent assortment
blending theory
"not fair."
W&C took her damn photo 51!
snipped out
"don't worry about missense & nonsense"
"great!"
noble gases!
chitin, goddammit
gristle
"where things go in & out"
yeah. yeah.
jumping genes

MATH 152: BASIC STATISTICS

"I'm me, you're somebody else"
"There are 21 ways you can pick a woman."
dot plot
small English letters
outlier hurts
ELMO
Rules of Thumbs
grumpypants
"Do you want the answer first or the why?"
"You're being quite literal here."
"There are 3 times you have exactly 2 heads."
oh my god, I had a dream about grass houses. oh my god, Orient me.
do not disturb (thinking about fear). (or death).
"mine didn't come up. did yours come up?"
it's not a Price is Right thing (like Beyonce).
twenty-pound men (forgot about them).
world's smallest mammal: THE BUMBLEBEE BAT!!
more later; like Tuesday
"p-hat (pea-hat)"
EXTRAORDINARIO!!
molly
shit, reject the ho!
hewmwork
right? right. right? right. right.
The Air Tingling Sneaker
don't go out to eat!

1 comment:

bender said...

additions from today, which was remarkable in terms of me not paying attention:

"the number in its magnitude"

CERTAINLY